Help us by donating onlineDonate
Find us on Facebook
- The opportunity to ‘give something back’ to your local community.
- The chance to share your gift, talent or specialism with others, especially young people.
- Work with an approved volunteering centre.
- Krunch supports local voluntary organisations to establish and sustain quality youth work provision. Volunteers are an integral part!
- Anyone aged 16 or above.
- Those with skills to offer.
- Those with a heart for young people.
Length of programme/sessions
- Sessional – 1 or 2 hours a week ( daytime).
- Part-time – 1 to 3 days a week (according to availability).
- All volunteers will need to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check and Safeguarding Training before commencing a placement with Krunch.
- Krunch has public liability insurance, a current Safeguarding Policy, Health and Safety risk assessed workshops and many of our staff are First Aid trained.
Want to get involved?
To get involved with us, please fill in the form below and send it to email@example.com